Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday | 6:30 am – 5:30 pm
Child Development Center at PBC
We are a state licensed center with low teacher/child ratios. Childcare is provided for children 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Uses a child-centered curriculum that helps the children grow mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, as well as spiritually.
- Has highly qualified teachers that receive continuing education hours each year.
- The Director or Assistant Director is on site at all times.
- Has an open door policy, parents are welcome at any time.
- Offers educational field trips throughout the year
- Provides breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
Summer Camp K-2nd
6 – 8 Years Old
May 28 – August 2, 2019 | 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
The Child Development Center offers a day camp for children, Kindergarten to Second Grade. Camp will start Tuesday after Memorial Day and will end when Lee County Schools start back. Camp meets daily, 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Full and Part-time spots are available. Enrollment is limited. Contact the CDC Director, Mandy Steward, for details.
5 Days per week – $140
3 Days per week – $95
2 Days per week – $75
$50 yearly registration fee that covers consumable art supplies.
Part-time spots (2 or 3 days per week) are available only if full-time spots (5 days a week) are filled.